I’ve used vas 6154 head with odis 4.4.1 for a few days. Today, i’d like to share some experience with all.
Here’s my write-up. FOR SHARING only!
I have to say vas 6154 head is a decent diagnostic tool for my Passat 3C 2007. read and clear codes no ssies!
vas 6154 china clone, released in the year 2016
mine was made in 2019
it has two versions.
one includes a wireless network and USB module
the other without a wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
You can use wireless network for VAS6154 Diagnostic Tool in following countries:
Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech, Danmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hongkong, Israel , India, Ireland, Italy, Lativia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Argentina, Korea, Singapore, SLOVENIA , Turkish, Ukraine , UAE, United States, United Kingdom
WIFI & USB connection available
With wireless communication technology, it can achieve wireless communication of the vehicle and diagnostic interface
satisfied with vehicle compatibility. i have VWs only
fyi, vas6154 don’t work with Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini
should have vas5054a with vas-pc 19 for Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini
vag obd2 diagnosis and coding (for programming, vxdiag vcx nano 5054 will be better)
diagnostic tests incl.
– Read and clear codes
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
some showed their complaints about the cloned vas6154, saying they are not real 6154 and marked with vxdiag.
but it’s not a concern for me, coz the most important is the functionality and workability.
Leave a Reply